Catholic Trial (1 Viewer)

halo_fourteen

I need a copy of the Catholic Trial as soon as possible.

If anybody has a copy of this exam I would really appreciate it.

Please help me I'm in desperate need!!

liz

HSC
Hey halo_fourteen

For your trials are you doing catholic? I think i'm doing independant.

ice_cream

hey peeps...
i was planning to post my trial up...but my teacher....she's taking her time to give it back...so don't think i can get it up before your trials............

liz

HSC
Well my food tech trial tomorrow and i'm soo scaed because i never study food tech. When i have time i same to always study software design. Oh well better study tonight. Hey ice-cream I'll also post my food tech exam when i get it back, our teacher normally marks it quickly so hopefully i'll have it up in about two weeks. It'll be good practice practicing the exams for the HSC.:)

Gus1985

I agree! Food Tech is not a bludge!!! There is a heap of content in this subject but if you understand the basic concepts its easy to make up the rest to answer any question!

cheri_986

How did everyone go? i got 85% a stuffed up in the extended responce!!! i got a bit bored by that time!!! i was stoked i just made up crap!!!! i hope i go well in hsc!!!

stressedoutsam

food tech is good in some ways cuz u can just blab on and on and on and on and on and hopefully scab a few marks!!

woo hoo for waffelling!

Kiya

I really dont like food tech, i reckon my teacher has killed like a whole plantation of trees with the amount of sheets she gives us. Stupid bitch ranksme low coz she doesnt like me ive had that many fights with her over assessment marks etc, oh well atlease i never have to look at her ugly face again.
p.s i am gonna fail ft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)