Food Tech Assessments (projects) (1 Viewer)

DreamLuva

Hey fellow food tech sufferers..
I have had four different teachers this year which has lead to great confusion as to what assessments have and have not been done.
Consequently, We never had to do a project involving the evelopment of a product like a popcorn bar or whatever everone else has done..
Thing is.. the info from the projects often comes up in thre TRIALS which i stuffed bcoz i didnt have it.. and the hsc.. So would anyone be kind enough to tell me the basis of their project or send it to me or something?
THANKYOU!:(

ice_cream

are you serious dreamluva?
4 teachers in 1 yr?
hmm..i had 2 assessments..1 was the AFI where i had to research a food company and write stuff about it...such as employment opportunities and stuff....
the other 1 was to "invent" a product...and basically why are we inventing it..and do design brief and stuff...
similar to what liz has done............

liz

HSC
Yeah i did the same projects as ice_cream plus one extra, the other one was on food preservation- such as making jam freezing food and drying food.

Jacqui

I've done four assessments this year. The first one was a case study about an industry within the AFI, the second another case study but on preservation, the third was marketing (inventing and marketing a product) and the fourth(which I finished a few hours ago!!!!) is on Nutrition (diet related disorders).

liz

HSC
Yeah our teacher said she is going to give us soon an assignment on nutrition.

DreamLuva

Thanks.. but..

Hey thankyou for all telling me.. ive done all of those cept the one on inventing a product.. so can anyone tell me some stuff about that or send me a bit of it or something.. we got our trials back today and im freaking out coz its too scary :(
Thankyou! :rolleyes:

Klair

HSC
Food tech assesmsnt task???

I have to design a new food product and i have no idea what to do???
does anyone have any ideas for me to start with??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)