Are you guys proud/ ashamed of studying at UWS? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoz

HSC
of course im proud!.. why would anione be ashamed for?
a uni is a uni! is it not :p

lychnobity

HSC
bcos of the fact that its ranked like 99999999 in the world?
Get your facts right.

They're at no. 589

They're currently doing much better than unis like Notre Dame and ACU, which don't seem to attract any excessive crap
and mostly people with like 60s/70s/80s atar go there?
Med students go there.

In 2007, a UWS law student (Leonie Young) was appointed as Justice Michael Kirby's associate. It was also the first time a graduate law student was given this position.

Their nursing program is the best of its type in NSW. You know the people who will be taking care of you in hospitals? Be thankful that UWS trains them well enough to take on that thankless position.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont see any problem with that.
i know a guy who is a complete downer spastic doing law at uws, he got 80, then plus 10 bonus points to get into law. so i don't like the idea of some guy like that prosecuting me for being a normal person just because he is a jealous retard

mamoz

HSC
well... to be frank, i'd rather a lawyer who go 95+ atar to defend me for a rape charge than someone who go round 80.
okay, well its up to you i guess. at the end of the day, they both practically learn the same thing with the same degree.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
well... to be frank, i'd rather a lawyer who go 95+ atar to defend me for a rape charge than someone who go round 80.
ATARs aren't really that great an indicator of success. :p

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
id be proud to do med there
honestly though, for most of western sydney students, they dont really go into uni much. they just do tafe/apprenticeships or something, so kids from gws who go there to do commerce or someshit is actually pretty decent, i dont think most people care for the uni rank, rather they do their degree properly and get a good job later on

lol...youre not going to ask a lawyer what atar he/she got when you want to be defended for rape or something, youd want to know if they were a successful lawyer or not. whos to say someone who got 95 atar is a better lawyer than someone who got 80?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)