related texts for truman show on IMAGE (1 Viewer)

.:jono:.

HSC
hey got in class essay on image for truman show and i am struggling 4 related texts....wondering u had any suggests and how they relate...
thanks

maybelle6

HSC
hAY... umm i saw ur replies were a bit dry..
I know u mite not wanna use this for ur related text but i used it and got 14 out of 15 for my essay on this stuff.. Type pink+stupid girls into google images n theres a pic of pink lying on a operation table with drawing all over her.u gotta say that the camera shot is looking down on her highlighting her lack of control the same way that chrisof looks down on truman coz his world is under the camera rooms, the man standing over her is higher than her and is in control like truman is in the hands of christof.. umm say the pinks character in the shot has been manipulated by the image that the media thinks we should look like, truman and seahaven are products of the ideal lifestyle bla bla bla.. im not sure what else i wrote msg me if u want more help id srsly have to look at my essay..

Dip001

HSC
were doin the truman show as well...Ed TV, its sort of similar to the truman show but there are differences between the characters and the plots different

kat.

HSC
maybelle6 said:
I know u mite not wanna use this for ur related text but i used it and got 14 out of 15 for my essay on this stuff.. Type pink+stupid girls into google images n theres a pic of pink lying on a operation table with drawing all over her.u gotta say that the camera shot is looking down on her highlighting her lack of control the same way that chrisof looks down on truman coz his world is under the camera rooms, the man standing over her is higher than her and is in control like truman is in the hands of christof.. umm say the pinks character in the shot has been manipulated by the image that the media thinks we should look like, truman and seahaven are products of the ideal lifestyle bla bla bla.. im not sure what else i wrote msg me if u want more help id srsly have to look at my essay..

heyy.
i just read this and it seems useful.
im struggling to find related texts.
can u advise me on more??
that would be great.
ta.

stagdage

HSC
I could really use some help, stagdage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)