Last minute revision dilemma! (1 Viewer)

Deearna

HSC
Hi all,

So I have been studying all I can the past few days, a bit short timed i know. My main question is this; How does the 2010 film 'the soloist' relate to the concept of distinctively visual? I have used this film as a related text to The Shoe-Horn Sonata and have linked the two although I am not sure how this relates to distinctively visual itself? Or will i not have to worry about that in the HSC as long as i can relate the film to the Shoe-Horn Sonata?

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
=)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all,

So I have been studying all I can the past few days, a bit short timed i know. My main question is this; How does the 2010 film 'the soloist' relate to the concept of distinctively visual? I have used this film as a related text to The Shoe-Horn Sonata and have linked the two although I am not sure how this relates to distinctively visual itself? Or will i not have to worry about that in the HSC as long as i can relate the film to the Shoe-Horn Sonata?

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
=)
Disctinctively visual
- Visual images and elements conveying multiple meanings and themes/ideas to the audience. Pretty much you can use any text as long you explain well.

Ensure your core and supplementary text has good links/similiraties/differences and keep mentioning them throughout your essay.

Mr L

HSC
N/A
Your supplementary text will need to be relatable to the Shoe-Horn Sonata, though you will also have to relate it to the concept of the distinctively visual and how it is created within the text. If there is much dialogue (if any) in your supplementary text you can simply describe how it assists in creating the distinctively visual, lighting is also a suitable distinctively visual feature that can provide a wealth of information.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol my related text doesn't relate to my prescribed but does relate very well to distinctively visual. Is this okay?

Mr L

HSC
N/A
That should be fine. They aren't going to use a 'compare' question for quite a while, as that was last year's question. Though I'm sure you could link your two texts in some obscure way.

It's best to be prepared for anything!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
That should be fine. They aren't going to use a 'compare' question for quite a while, as that was last year's question. Though I'm sure you could link your two texts in some obscure way.

It's best to be prepared for anything!
Thanks for the heads up, I'm doing that paper as practice this arvo. Hahaha.
I'm sure what I have prepared (2 paragraphs on core + 2 RTs) will be enough. Hahaha
Shit... Not going to go too well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)