Using related text twice? (1 Viewer)

the_matrix

HSC
So my mid years are coming up and my cohort just got prescribed a related text which MUST be used in conjunction with The Shoe-horn Sonata for Distinctively Visual.

My question is, if I get a good mark using this text, can I use it again for trials and HSC external exam?
My teacher says I shouldn't but I don't see why - its not a prescribed text in the syllabus and assuming I do get a good mark for it, isn't that an even better reason to continue using it?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
So my mid years are coming up and my cohort just got prescribed a related text which MUST be used in conjunction with The Shoe-horn Sonata for Distinctively Visual.

My question is, if I get a good mark using this text, can I use it again for trials and HSC external exam?
My teacher says I shouldn't but I don't see why - its not a prescribed text in the syllabus and assuming I do get a good mark for it, isn't that an even better reason to continue using it?
HSC should be no problem, they won't know that you've been prescribed it.
Trials might be a little dodgy though, teachers don't like it when you reuse a text they give you, I've had a teacher who thought it was basically plagiarism ahhaha idk
Realistically I doubt you would encounter any real problems, but if I were you I'd probs avoid in trials, like better safe than sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)