custom name changed (1 Viewer)

Rahul

Dead Member
my custom status has been changed to Grand Master for some reason.....any reason?

or was it someone who went onto my acount that i may have left open on a public computer.

:confused:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
to keep up with the skyrocketing posts...:)
I was wondering the same thing (looking at my previous posts for today).

A wise move nonetheless :)

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh...initially i thought i was in 'trouble' coz my old name might have been offensive. :p

edit: actually...now i cant access the option to change the custom status

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
yeh...initially i thought i was in 'trouble' coz my old name might have been offensive. :p

edit: actually...now i cant access the option to change the custom status
Initially, I thought that I was being bullied into becoming a Moderator, LOL! (that was my first impression).

"Saying no to the Administrators/Mods will result in forceful tactics" (no pun intended ;))
ie Mods running around editing my posts, changing my settings, etc. Hehehe.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, although my custom has gone now i think it's a good idea, coz 800 is like nothing, most of the board was on custom

what do u need now for custom?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by ...
what number do we have to get to get custom again?!?!?!

better not be +3000
Nice work. I wonder where they got the idea from :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ...
what number do we have to get to get custom again?!?!?!

better not be +3000
well it is and i'm never gonna get to 3000!!! it should be like 1500... well that would suit me :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
The suggestion was initially 2000, but then ... since everyone went spammin' mad to get to 800.

Now people are just goin' to spam their way to the Custom status... before it rises yet again. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
The suggestion was initially 2000, but then ... since everyone went spammin' mad to get to 800.

Now people are just goin' to spam their way to the Custom status... before it rises yet again. :p
grrr.... it can't rise again!! ahh!
what about the poor new members, think about them, thsoe poor things that will never make it over 3000 :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, custom status is reserved for dedicated (posters... *cough* (spammers))... not just anyway who managed to go spam-crazy for a couple of months.

Well, I reckon in a year or two it'll rise to about 10,000. It just provides a disincentive... when the Board was young 800 was a milestone, now it's just a month's work.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah well like i said further up it IS better. like i got to 800 in no time, and then there was nowhere else to go. i'd reached the end!
wow 10000 thats just weird.. to think u can press that submit button that many times, or more with the threads which get deleted

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
The Board is a whole new environment... these days, people post alot more because their is more to post, (and less Moderators to moderate, in particular NS --- or they are just lenient :p).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah well it's cool. it's a good environment. i've never seen a forum with such a community, and it's serioulsy coz of the non-school section - it's not all work and no play

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I guess, people appreciate the forum more, after the Mito-Thread... or being at other forums. (But occasionally things get out of hand... and we have a few good 'ol trusty Mods around to patch things up --- or prune a few things.) :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
excuse me, being at other forums, they have like 5 posters total (i went to try and steal their avs... hehe.. they're all crap btw.)

i think what's also good is that most people are doing, or have just done the hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)