New Notes (1 Viewer)

Hoadini

Hey this is very hard thing to ask/say without comming off as an asshole so I just wanna make it clear straight up I appreciate this siet alot and have donated to it and I dont take it for granted etc... You guys do a fantastic job and everthing really!

What I was wondering was how come all the new notes just suddernly stopped? Just simply inquiring nothing else...
So please dont flame me over this :)

SoFTuaRiaL

new notes can be put on the site only when u ppl provide them. u dont expect the admins/mods to type up notes. they can put up new notes only with ur ppl's contributions. if nothing comes in .... then ......

Hoadini

Agreed and understood i was just told that they literally had 1000's of new notes and whatnot..

Hoadini

Nah it couldnt be right I remember that there were heaps up last year which arent up already this time around. Therefore i have full faith that there are many more notes.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
well in the main page...somewhere around in the middle, under the latest forum posts, I think they also have latest notes update or something...so maybe that it.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think they just put up heaps, and not it's sorta come to an end. they wanted to get up trials and notes before our trials and hsc, so i spose they've put all the important stuff up

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Mods are really busy... there not like servants to this site or anything... They have a life too!

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Beaky
Mods are really busy... there not like servants to this site or anything... They have a life too!
what do they think we are paying them for then? ;)

Last edited:

fatmuscle

HSC
i wish you would pay me...

the notes are up, just not added to the database

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
We still have 600+ files sitting on the server to be added to the database, and I have 200+ in my inbox.

Many of us have mid-session exams on right now though, so time is scarce. You can probably expect new resources to start being added again towards the end of next week.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yay! Cool. Just as long they're before the HSC. heheh :)

fatmuscle

HSC
2003 HSC or 2004 HSC?
heheh
joking!!!

yeah, some of us have mid-sems but we still post here.... during our study breaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)