Help! Studentsonline Website! (1 Viewer)

Can anybody explain why every time i try to get onto the www.studentsonline.nsw.edu.au website, it spends about 10 minutes trying to load nothing and then gives me an error?
Is the site jam packed with people 24-7? cos ive tried at all times of the day (and night) and the same problem arises...
Thanks! HELP ME!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah mate i dunno - it works fine for me... it might b ur internet connection

when i FIRST logged on, i kept on geting error messages telling me to press refresh... same problem happend so i restarted the comp and everything works fine...

fatmuscle

HSC
more jam-packed than this site?

there doesn't seem to be many people here between the 3-6am period... I check!

Yeah... ive tried everything except for getting on the site at 3 in the morning, i even DL'ded the newest Internet Explorer, to the v.6.0.2800 version... ohh well 2night is going to be a late night!
OMG! 2 weeks till HSC! ARHHHH!

enemy

It happened exactly the same for me.Can't even get into it?But what can you know? about your ranking or your marks when you log in there?

fatmuscle

HSC
why faint?

I don't purposely get up at that time to check, it's when I finish work (coles nightfiller!)

SoFTuaRiaL

so do u get any sleep at all? i mean, work at colesat nite .... then study during the day ....
o wait, i forgot lectures .... :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by enemy
It happened exactly the same for me.Can't even get into it?But what can you know? about your ranking or your marks when you log in there?
only the day after all the hsc exams finish. right now you can see the courses you are enrolled in, your satisfactorally completed courses in year 11, and your year 10 SC marks and grades

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by SoFTuaRiaL
so do u get any sleep at all? i mean, work at colesat nite .... then study during the day ....
o wait, i forgot lectures .... :D

yeah no study

that's why me = dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)