wat is this websight!!!!!!!!!1111 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imogen1989

HSC
um....i was told there was sample essays on this sight.....where are they!!!! i cant access them, do u need to pay?

is this sight actually suppoz to help anyone or is it just nerds parradise????????

Garygaz

HSC
If the grammar you used in your post is of any reflection of your intelligence, you are a lost cause.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
imogen1989 said:
um....i was told there was sample essays on this sight.....where are they!!!! i cant access them, do u need to pay?

is this sight actually suppoz to help anyone or is it just nerds parradise????????
Well for the premium ones you do.

Rock On

Garygaz said:
If the grammar you used in your post is of any reflection of your intelligence, you are a lost cause.
Two German nationals have been taken hostage in the Philippines, you will need to infiltrate the compound, send their position to us via radio so we can launch our assault.
Following that you will need to clear the path so we can safely lead the hostages to the docks for extraction.

EDIT: Can't even indent this on BOS

>a[0]:=1:a[1]:=evalf(2+ln(1)):
for n from 1 while evalf(a[n]-a[n-1])>=10^(-5) do
a[n+1]:=2+ln(a[n])
end do:
a[n];

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
imogen1989 said:

Nerds paradise. Now gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)