I can't see forum posts? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Like I'll click on a thread link and then... yeah. Screenshot:

I do realise the irony of this being posted in a thread - but maybe you need super-awesome permissions like being an Admin to see threads and posts?

---

EDIT: I can see this one and another one posted today. So... I assume this is a new version of the forum which holds the records of posts of 'ye olde forums' but not the posts themselves?

chubzy

HSC
i can't see the forum posts either and i don't have the super special admin powers :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I have super special mod powers, and can't see the old threads either. So don't worry. Hopefully all will be sorted when Rafy returns.

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
The threads started after the site came back up are visible, but the others aren't.

Not even posts in those threads I'm fairly sure.

HSC
I hope the old posts aren't lost forever or something, a lot of those threads were really useful

Entity

HSC
Owchie... Theres like nothing on here anymore... everything just... disappeared... D:

Any Admins or Mods (i.e. Absolutezero) got any idea when Rafy returns and when everything will be back up?

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Owchie... Theres like nothing on here anymore... everything just... disappeared... D:

Any Admins or Mods (i.e. Absolutezero) got any idea when Rafy returns and when everything will be back up?
Once we know we'll let you know

HSC
lol also not that it matters that much but the times on all the posts out of wack

also, I have 2 notifications but I cant see any of them, it says 1 is a vistor message but when I click it nothing comes up. I do not know what the notification is but its not a personal message , I cannot think of what else it could be :S

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The notification could be that someone has written on your wall, or that you have a friend request. There are other factors that could do it as well, but they would be my two suggestions.

As harrisony noted, we should be letting the forum know once we have closure on the issue from Rafy. I don't know when this will be though, so I can't give a definite time frame.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
No one else can either, as was explained above. New threads should be appearing, but the old ones are currently unavaliable.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
No one can see the older posts. And no one (mods included) will have access to them until they return.

Gmac_0

HSC
Does anyone have a rough idea of when they will return?

styxv3ngeance

HSC
I have just joined this forum like 10 minutes ago... was hoping to get some study tips and stuff down before the start of next year (year 12) looks like that not happening !

is there a way to "watch" this thread.....

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I have just joined this forum like 10 minutes ago... was hoping to get some study tips and stuff down before the start of next year (year 12) looks like that not happening !

is there a way to "watch" this thread.....
Just start new threads asking for advice. xD

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There is a way to save posts for later viewing. However, there's no real need to watch this thread. Any major news will be spread to the rest of the forum through either a new thread, or a banner.

Any question you have about subjects; just start a new thread in the appropriate sub forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)