resources (1 Viewer)

ultraman8

Banned
HSC
N/A
There's a freedocs website which has alot of the past papers. Or alternatively try the link in my sig.

Nice delete my signature what's wrong with linking to another website with resources to help out students? www.hscguide.net

Last edited:

danyalarab

Premium Member
HSC
That is a pathetic answer from a moderator. I have just paid for a subscription service and would like some more information than that. When will they be returning? Why are they 'down'? What premium services do you actually offer to people who have paid for a 'premium' service?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The resources are down because the site is in a recovery stage. After being hacked multiple times this year, the servers are not running smoothly. Hence, when they return to their proper state, the resources will return. This is an issue for the owners of the site, and not the moderating or admin team. There is nothing we can do until the problem is fixed. Therfore, harrisony's response is perfectly valid. We don't not know when they will return.

Premium members gain access to the premium resources section, plus additional bonus features to your profile. While it is unfortunate that members have paid for this service while the resources are down, those are currently the circumstances we are faced with.

danyalarab

Premium Member
HSC
'They are currently down. For now you'll just have to work hard' as a response is hardly a 'perfectly valid' response. To suggest that 'not working hard' is the only reason someone would want access to your 'paid' services is ridiculous. You are currently NOT providing a service which people have PAID for. As a moderator you work for the site and are therefore more knowledgeable than PAYING CUSTOMERS as to what the situation with your servers is. Whilst is may not be your fault as a moderator that the site has been 'hacked' it is the responsibility of the owners of the site to at least inform those PAYING customers of the situation. Preferably at time of registration and payment.

Answering a question with 'They are down' is the most unreasonable and vague explanation anyone could give and is certainly not a 'valid response'. Your response does shed a little bit more light on the matter.

Could you please tell me where I could get a refund for the 2 year subscription I just signed up for?

Thanks for your time.

Dany

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I am attempting to fill in the blanks unanswered by harrisony, lets leave the issue at that.

I agree that there should be some sort of warning for customers. However, that is not possible from our position. The site itself does have many threads about it being hacked, and that the resources are down. I don't not know how long you have been a customer of the premium service, so I can't say which threads in particular would have been relevant. I do not have access to owners of the site. Rafy, the site admin, has a degree of connection to them, but I cannot say how much. He is currently working to the best of his ability to resolve the problems on the site.

As for your refund, please send your complaints to the contact admin sub forum. I do not know how long it will take to get a response, so please be patient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)