kinda noobish question but what does it mean by rep power?? (1 Viewer)

tjhunt11

HSC
what does it mean by rep power and what are the reputation points for?? yeah i know kinda noobish right haha.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Rep power shows how many points you can give or take from another member. Rep points are just there to show off to everybody. =D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Rep stands for Reputation. By clicking on the star in the bottom left hand corner of someones post, you can choose to give them positive or negative rep, equal to your reputation level. New members start off with 0, and that increases when you are given rep by others.

S4Saustralia

HSC
unrelated, but what does it mean by
compulsory SOR 1
as demonstrated in tjhunt11's signature.

What does SOR mean? and why is it compulsory? ...My school has no compulsory subjects.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
unrelated, but what does it mean by as demonstrated in tjhunt11's signature.

What does SOR mean? and why is it compulsory? ...My school has no compulsory subjects.
Studies of Religion. Compulsory for Catholic/Christian schools.

tjhunt11

HSC
Thanks. I guess there are positives to the public education system :)
yeah, if you go to a catholic school, they make you do a compulsory religion subject either 1 or 2 unit, which count to your HSC, but if you do catholic studies it doesn't but decided to do 1 unit to get some insurance back on my Atar if i screw up in any subjects :)

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
yeah, if you go to a catholic school, they make you do a compulsory religion subject either 1 or 2 unit, which count to your HSC, but if you do catholic studies it doesn't but decided to do 1 unit to get some insurance back on my Atar if i screw up in any subjects :)
Well, you can take up SOR2 and absolutely bludge in it if you have 10 other units. I do SOR 2 but I do absolutely nothing in class since I have my other 10 units which I consider to be more imperative.

tjhunt11

HSC
Well, you can take up SOR2 and absolutely bludge in it if you have 10 other units. I do SOR 2 but I do absolutely nothing in class since I have my other 10 units which I consider to be more imperative.
haha yeah true, i was thinking of doing that, like i could go shit in maths and do really well in religion so maths wouldnt be counted ahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)