What is 'rep power'? (1 Viewer)

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
The power you have. Moderators have rep power. Junior members, and cadets dont. Senior members do. I think

enoilgam

HSC
Rep power is the amount of points you add when you rep a person. For example, if I were to give you rep, your rep would increase by 7. All users have a rep power of at least one.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Rep power is usually given to a person by someone who thinks that their post is of excellent quality perhaps in the HSC subject sub-forums. The system itself it not new to BoS it was taken away I think early 2012 because many users had abused the system, there was negative rep also.

Also people had an obsession to gain rep so a small rectangular gold bar would appear

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Right... Sorry I didn't mean name but subtitle kind of thing - like where you have 'piano player'.

Soz! :)
A 'Super Moderator' whose location is Limbo and has ~12kish posts told me you can change it when you can come up with a better penis pun than senior member.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
A 'Super Moderator' whose location is Limbo and has ~12kish posts told me you can change it when you can come up with a better penis pun than senior member.
It's an informal criteria, but I like to think it works

Makematics

HSC
how do you actually get one of those? do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
If you had made your account before a certain date then you could've changed it. If you didn't you have to wait for a certain period of time to change your subtitle. (I remember reading this, my sources might be wrong though)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
dont know why it says im an executive member and dont know what that means :/ i think it just changes automatically once i got a few green bars
Depends on your post count I think. We had 6 bars earlier but I was Senior and you were executive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)