Issues with replying/posts loading after you reply?? (1 Viewer)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Hey I just have some q's:

- are you guys going to bring back the features where you can click reply and it appears as a box under the post, or will need you need to keep scrolling down to reply? Because I get referred to another page when I click on the quote box (unlike before where the box will drop down underneath it, if that makes sense)

- when you reply to a thread, do your new posts not show up? sometimes I think it doesn't go through because it doesn't show up. I'm not sure if this is just me though.

Thanks mods ^_^ :tongue:

Smile12345

HSC
Hey I just have some q's:

- are you guys going to bring back the features where you can click reply and it appears as a box under the post, or will need you need to keep scrolling down to reply? Because I get referred to another page when I click on the quote box (unlike before where the box will drop down underneath it, if that makes sense)

- when you reply to a thread, do your new posts not show up? sometimes I think it doesn't go through because it doesn't show up. I'm not sure if this is just me though.

Thanks mods ^_^ :tongue:
It's not just u!! :)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
You press refresh (F5) after you post to see your post

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
All fixed.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Yea, was having glitch where page never loaded completely and my posts didn't show for like 5 hrs, fixed just now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)