Who's the highest authority here? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I wanna know the history of bos..
According to Wikipedia,
The website was created on 5 March 2002 by four former HSC students who had completed their HSC in the previous year: Mark Czajkowski, James King, Tim Cheng and Ian Keong.[2] Regarded as the successor to the popular "hscboardz" and "uniboardz" forums and the "hscstuff.cjb.net"[3] resource library, the site's founders claim that because they were the first to sit a newly revised HSC syllabus, they were able to clearly see the lack of information that future HSC students would face. A desire to help address this lack of information was a prime reason behind the founding of Bored of Studies.[4] The site is owned and operated by iStudy Australia Pty Ltd, based in the Sydney CBD.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bored_of_Studies

That being said I think the wikipedia article is probably a bit out of date given recent developments include things from 2006.

zhertec

HSC
Is there such thing as a super administrator like a super mod? lol

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Who's the boss of iStudyOps Australia? I think the boss is the main admin of this site, he or she developed this site like 10-15 years ago.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Who's the boss of iStudyOps Australia? I think the boss is the main admin of this site, he or she developed this site like 10-15 years ago.
I think it's not that hard to know who the boss is, you're talking to him right now.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Actually, https://au.linkedin.com/in/jameskingau

James is a co-founder of this site, he currently works as a lawyer at 8 Selborne Chambers in Sydney. The same law firm which Lindt cafe hostage Katrina Dawson formerly practised :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)