An idea to decrease the number of bots (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I was thinking there should be a requirement where in order to post a link you must have at least 25 posts or something like that. This way the bots won't be able to start posting links upon creating their account.

altSwift

HSC
Wouldn't a better idea be something like a captcha requirement for ALL posts? Maybe premium members could bypass this requirement for example?

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Wouldn't a better idea be something like a captcha requirement for ALL posts? Maybe premium members could bypass this requirement for example?
Thats kind of annoying though tbh.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Bots somehow bypass captcha it won't work

Frostguard

HSC
Captcha can also really be inconvenient for frequent posters and sometimes it's just really annoying ahhhhhhhhhh especially when you get it right and the system still declines you lol

I just don't want another KissAnime situation on our hands (where my anime friends at???)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Captcha can also really be inconvenient for frequent posters and sometimes it's just really annoying ahhhhhhhhhh especially when you get it right and the system still declines you lol

I just don't want another KissAnime situation on our hands (where my anime friends at???)
That captcha is decent haha just when it pops up ads ffs

Also we implemented something already let us know what you think.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
That captcha is decent haha just when it pops up ads ffs

Also we implemented something already let us know what you think.
I don't know what was implemented but bots are still able to post links.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I don't know what was implemented but bots are still able to post links.
Idk if I'm allowed to disclose it but either the coders of the bots have figured out the system or it's a human spambot

willitrue

Banned
HSC
N/A
Captcha is enough for sure, but not only bots post links, so it will be uncomfortable for new users.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)