Scriptwriers 2014 (1 Viewer)

harpoedits

HSC
Hey, I was just wondering how many people are doing scriptwork in NSW this year? And how that's going for everyone?

I am the only one in my class (only one year 12 drama class) doing script, so I really have no one to compare myself with or to see where I'm meant to be up to.

Cheers.

kiyene

HSC
I'm the only one doing script in my class; one of two doing project (one doing costume) and the other three in my class are doing performance.
Mine's going fairly well. I started on a different idea but scrapped it before I had much of a chance to write anything. So now I'm on a different tangent and I've written about half. I'm using my own formatting (actor's script formatting instead of published formatting) for now, with the understanding that it's a 15 minute play and 1 page = ~1 minute. I'm a little over 8 pages but I aim to have it done by the end of the week.

My teacher is constantly harassing me about being really behind, however, so I'd estimate that by now you should probably have completed your first draft and maybe a second one. Have a few evaluations in your logbook. Fact-check for historical accuracy if needed. Pay more attention to small details and consciously insert techniques. These are just a couple of things I plan to do for my script once I finally spit out the first draft.

Quirinus

HSC
I'm also the only one in my class doing scriptwriting, and so far I'm incredibly behind and am currently procrastinating writing because I have no idea where I'm going with it.
I currently have 2 pages, need a finished draft preferably by the end of today and should really probably be somewhere into my third draft by now. So scriptwriting is going swell here.

harpoedits

HSC
Hey I was just wondering how the 2014 Scriptwriters are going to present their scripts to the Board when they get submitted next month (August 18th)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)