Thread: costume design- oedipus rex

HSC

Question costume design- oedipus rex

has anyone done costume design for oedipus rex? i dont find many people that are doing costume design for their individual project, and am having trouble choosing how to set mine up..... any ideas?
    Last edited by kathleen18587; 3 Mar 2005 at 12:50 PM.

Cadet
    HSC
    Hey, I'm doing costume design, go to here -http://hsc.csu.edu.au/drama/hsc/individual/costume/ - it tells you everything, I had no Idea either, well still dont!!!
    Last edited by Mishelli; 17 Mar 2005 at 5:29 PM.
    "make every moment something..... magic"

ickle firstie
    HSC
    I'm doing Costume Design for the Judas Kiss. It's recently gone out of print, too, which, even though it's typical of the board to choose texts like this, makes it a little easier. Took me three months to get a hold of the text and even then a friend from america bought it for me. Less people doing it, unless schools still own copies.
    Oedipus Rex is a good choice, because it can be transformed into anything you want, really, even if it's a purely historically unspecific conceptual thing. One of the girls last year did something like that for O.R and got fairly good marks- made the characters into chess pieces, very cliche, but executed really well.

Thread Information