Do I have a chance of getting into Notre Dame? (1 Viewer)

Memento-mori

HSC
I go to a Loreto school....
Academic: I'm getting results of 50%- 80% My ranks aren't very good.
School/ Community involvement: I've done the Red Shield Appeal and helped out at a music festival.
Distruptions (I don't think they ask this): Diagnosed depression, learning difficulties, will be on medication whilst sitting the HSC
School subjects: Legal Studies (love it), Advanced English (love it), 2 unit Religion (love it), Food Tec (hate it), General Maths (it's okay)

I would like to do B.A (Film and Screen Production) and I'm just really scared I'm going to go to the interview and not get in... so should I avoid the pain and just concentrate on the hsc, and cross fingers for EAS?

All answers and any help would be appreciated. You do not necessarily have to be a ND student, but if you know the 'type' of students that go there.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll probs get in.

Just like, focus on getting some extra-currics/comm involvement.

Try and do some church-related involvement stuff before the entrance thing.

Yay.

enoilgam

HSC
If you get the cut-off and have a half decent report, you will almost certainly get in. The other parts of their selection criteria are pretty much "formalities" - my interview consisted of four questions, whilst my mates interview consisted of a conversation about rugby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)