Open day (1 Viewer)

Memento-mori

HSC
I really liked it too. The film and screen production guy was nice, answered all my questions honestly. The bag they got me is pretty good. I like there courtyard, people were friendly, and I went out of there in a good mood. It's the place you get the feeling that if you went, you'd have a good time.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
What are the facilities like at UNDA?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I really liked it too. The film and screen production guy was nice, answered all my questions honestly. The bag they got me is pretty good. I like there courtyard, people were friendly, and I went out of there in a good mood. It's the place you get the feeling that if you went, you'd have a good time.
The little coffee shop off the courtyard sells the BEST coffee. I've actually walked up there from USyd a few times to get a decent coffee.

Domsky

HSC
Yeah I like the courtyard too, even though comparing it to the USYD which i didnt like because i got lost and its way way tooo huge for my liking...plus there was alot of people there but overall both unnivesity was great but i like notre dame more...=)

Domsky

HSC
Plus I like the lecture about education there and also the person who was speaking...i think she was the Dean of education i forgot her name....but she was good...
All i remember she said was the key words BELIEF and articulate =)
I think she's nice =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)