Early offer programme (1 Viewer)

cc9365

HSC
Uni Grad
The Early Offers for Semester One 2013, are supposed to be made during September.

Does anyone know whether the offer letters have been sent out by Notre Dame as yet?

Thank you for your help.

madharris

HSC
N/A
My friend received one about 3 weeks ago
He wants to do sport journalism so I'm not sure what course that would be

megan_p

HSC
I've been waiting to hear from them as well.
Does anyone know if they send you a letter if you don't get in? Or do you just expect to have not been accepted if you don't get one?

ali-fc

HSC
I've been waiting to hear from them as well.
Does anyone know if they send you a letter if you don't get in? Or do you just expect to have not been accepted if you don't get one?
thats what i wanna know aswell

ali-fc

HSC
It's driving me crazy! I've sitting on the edge of my seat every time I've heard the mail man this past week.
haha yehh me too! im always checking my email like day and night and all ways waiting for the mail!

megan_p

HSC
Nope, still haven't.
I've come to the conclusion that I didn't get in for early offer. Except I find it kinda rude that they don't send you a letter to let you know you weren't accepted.

What did everyone apply for? Maybe one study area of Notre Dame are behind? If the Sports Journalism letters have been sent out, I didn't apply for anything like that so maybe that area of the school was ahead everyone else in their application process?

cc9365

HSC
Uni Grad
I applied for the combined Law/Commerce degree and haven't received a letter either. I contacted the university to check the status of the early offers, and they informed me that there has been a delay in sending out the offers and they will be sending out all the offers on Monday 8th Oct. So you should definitely know by Wednesday.

So don't stress yourself out yet! Good luck! :)

ali-fc

HSC
I applied for the combined Law/Commerce degree and haven't received a letter either. I contacted the university to check the status of the early offers, and they informed me that there has been a delay in sending out the offers and they will be sending out all the offers on Monday 8th Oct. So you should definitely know by Wednesday.

thanks man im relaxed abit now haha goodluck brother!

ali-fc

HSC
Nope, still haven't.
I've come to the conclusion that I didn't get in for early offer. Except I find it kinda rude that they don't send you a letter to let you know you weren't accepted.

What did everyone apply for? Maybe one study area of Notre Dame are behind? If the Sports Journalism letters have been sent out, I didn't apply for anything like that so maybe that area of the school was ahead everyone else in their application process?
B Commerce major in accounting and finance :) wbu?

megan_p

HSC

Thanks! :) My plan was to call them this week. You totally lifted my mood :)

enoilgam

HSC
Good luck people! So, if you get an early offer, how many of you should I expect to be seeing next year at ND?

megan_p

HSC
B Commerce major in accounting and finance :) wbu?
Nice! I would totally do accounting if I could handle maths, and maybe if my grade was offered economics. My sister's an accountant and loves it!

I applied for a B of Education Birth to Twelve years. :)

ali-fc

HSC
Good luck people! So, if you get an early offer, how many of you should I expect to be seeing next year at ND?
thanks and ME i really like notre dame :)
Nice! I would totally do accounting if I could handle maths, and maybe if my grade was offered economics. My sister's an accountant and loves it!

I applied for a B of Education Birth to Twelve years. :)
haha thanx ! yeh my dream is to be an accountant and work in like a major bank :) and nice! goodluck to you!

cc9365

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I received a telephone call from Notre Dame this morning to verify my details, and unfortunately the letters still haven't come out! They're planning on sending them at the end of the week.

Gotta wait a little bit longer :(

Good luck for when they actually arrive!

ali-fc

HSC
aww thats cut :( that means theyll be recieved during our HSC !

megan_p

HSC
I got an email today from them saying "The Admissions Office will be notifying all Early Offer Program applicants of the outcomes of their application this week"
It was a pretty broad email so I'm assuming you would've gotten it too? Anyways, hopefully that means we'll know by the end of the week. I don't think English will be done very well if I'm just wanting to get home to check the mail. HAHA
Anyways, goodluck everyone with both Notre Dame and HSC. Hopefully it all works out for the best :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)