standards (1 Viewer)

Skater_bum

HSC
Anyone know if UWS law is easier than Maq law , thinking about transferring into law at uws for better grades, less repeating and not having to wait a year to repeat due to courses offered only in 1st/2nd semester

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Sorry, I tried to post in this thread and then the forum went down :(

I'm not in law, but I know melsc has done law at UWS and then transferred to Macquarie. Perhaps try sending her a PM with your questions, she would be able to give the best insight as she has studied at both uni's.

Personally, I would say stay at Mac. Not because UWS is harder or easier, but because when you repeat the subjects, you will be familiar with the subjects you have already taken at Mac, whereas you wont be familiar with the subject layout at UWS. Plus you'll already have the textbooks and lecture notes you made from the last semester (unless you're unlucky and they change the textbook or redesign the course structure!).

Skater_bum

HSC
well im already behind a year for having to wait around for my next attempt at the same subject. I was at uws for a semester before i did law and got great marks then went to Maq and my marks dropped so im assuming because of the standards.... but i can definitely say because its an entirely different course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)