InTech 2008 (1 Viewer)

leesee

HSC
hey yea my project got nominated i dont no if i will go in it i will if they come to pick my project up cause i aint cartin a pool table all the way to syd considerin i like like 600k's away so yea

Edalis

HSC
yeh, i had my treasure chest nominated and if it does get selected then ill send it to syd. but couldnt care if it doesn't.

ITimber

HSC
Edalis said:
yeh, i had my treasure chest nominated and if it does get selected then ill send it to syd. but couldnt care if it doesn't.
Does the hsc markers nominate projects for Ind-Tech 2008?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
ITimber said:
Does the hsc markers nominate projects for Ind-Tech 2008?

Hmm.. I don't know. All i know that Ind-Tech is run by two individuals, i think, who, i think teach at St Ives High School. "Ind-Tech" is not related to the BOS. I'm not sure how they get the information of students who scored highly? does anyone know?

d_griffo

HSC
Hello you guys are referring to the red dot system yeah? or being nominated for the Ind-Tech is a great pleasure.

A friend of mine got selected to go there in 05 to go to the 06 one and he took his project to sydney where he was asked by ANU (Australian National University) if he would like to be accepted into a new degree which was running at anu for wood work students. He was never going to go to uni cause he had 2 category B subjects.

So guys just think about great things cause arise from such things.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
d_griffo said:
Hello you guys are referring to the red dot system yeah? or being nominated for the Ind-Tech is a great pleasure.

A friend of mine got selected to go there in 05 to go to the 06 one and he took his project to sydney where he was asked by ANU (Australian National University) if he would like to be accepted into a new degree which was running at anu for wood work students. He was never going to go to uni cause he had 2 category B subjects.

So guys just think about great things cause arise from such things.
are you sure that is a good thing. woodwork sounds like a tafe course, not a uni course. ANU just wants more money.

hectikonerz

HSC
Hey i got my major work nominated for IndTech, but i have no idea what it means?
Is it an awards show like ArtExpress?

micuzzo

HSC
Hey i got my major work nominated for IndTech, but i have no idea what it means?
Is it an awards show like ArtExpress?
i think so... apparently i too have been sellected... but i do graphics so i am a lil confused as to wat it means also

liquid-tension

HSC
Hey ive been nominated for graphics too, i had to fill out paper work etc. what did you do Micuzzo for ur Major?

micuzzo

HSC
Hey ive been nominated for graphics too, i had to fill out paper work etc. what did you do Micuzzo for ur Major?
talk about late reply...i did an architectural drawing... a house..i drew all plans plus made a 3D computer model with rendering using Rhinohbu?

liquid-tension

HSC
sounds awsome, looking back on it should of done some thing like that.
i Re-designed my school, serveral new building, layouts, landscapes etc. i did both plans and 3d models and walkthroughs.. way to much effort.
sorry about the late comment aha
and this later one ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)