2010 wood show projects (1 Viewer)

collolup

HSC
I and another guy in my school, st ives highschool have gotten into the 2010 wood show at fox studios has anyone else gotten in ?if so what diid u make?

o543

HSC
N/A
how do u find out if u got chosen?

i sent my ap in a while ago

Kaos1

HSC
i got me app a while ago, and im sending it in tomorrow. i did 13 pieces for my Graphics Major Work. 1 video, 3 models, a framed drawing, a3 display folder, and 5 a4 folders for my folio, plus the diary and an extra information folio.

i dont know if that was too much... but my teacher seemed impressed, and i did about 5 times as much work as everyone else in the class... plus, i was the only one who handed it in on time :p

Mc Fadge

HSC
I got an application a while ago (Multimedia though, not Woodwork), have they already sent out confirmations? :(

collolup

HSC
well i got some letter saying that i got chosen, ill scan it tommorow when the exam is over

collolup

HSC
It had my project name at the top and asked if i wanted to submit it.

Mc Fadge

HSC
Ah, was there a certificate and a yellow form with white space to fill in your details? That's the application form, you've been selected for a possible inclusion.

The way I think it works is that examiners see the works and then suggest some to be displayed at InTech. InTech contacts you and asks for a description of your project and the skills you use so that they can then decide what to display.

Congratulations by the way :)

collolup

HSC
thnx, hopefully ill see u there.what did u do for multmedia btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)