Study (1 Viewer)

Mc Fadge

HSC
So how is everyone studying for tomorrow's exam?

kaytt

HSC
my teacher didn't teach my class one lesson of theory for two years, she then left us before the major work was due lol we're all so clueles... yay for teaching myself the entire syllabus in a few hours :|

this test better not be too difficult tomorrow or i might turn around and strangle someone.

rowdyroddy

HSC
yeh lol cant believe the course is like half of it on the exam, when almost all the time doing the subject is in the workshop... even the folio is worth more than the actual major work.

i've found a lot of the content in the exam has aspects of business studies, which i do so i should be good but theres key terms used in ITT such as quality control, multiskilling, etc

liquid-tension

HSC
HSC online has ALOT of usefull information reguarding Section I.
ITs a bit late now to study though.
Good Luck everyone.
last test :D
going to hit up the pub afterwards Woo

Kaos1

HSC
OOOOOH KAAAY!!!!

Who else hated that exam today!?

IT WAS FU*KED!!

In my opinion that is...

I did the Graphics paper, and one of our questions was about perspective drawings... It said 'complete the drawing', but the only thing is, that the lines were all in the wrong places, who the hell uses ground and eye level lines... and then screws us over by saying 'complete this'!!!

I hope no one takes offence to this by the way, I'm just a lil pissed off the moment...

How did everyone else find the exam?

micuzzo

HSC
OOOOOH KAAAY!!!!

Who else hated that exam today!?

IT WAS FU*KED!!

In my opinion that is...

I did the Graphics paper, and one of our questions was about perspective drawings... It said 'complete the drawing', but the only thing is, that the lines were all in the wrong places, who the hell uses ground and eye level lines... and then screws us over by saying 'complete this'!!!

I hope no one takes offence to this by the way, I'm just a lil pissed off the moment...

How did everyone else find the exam?
+1

i thought the drawings were hard this year... the orthogonal wasnt cleaar to me.. the perspective was all over the place and the isometric was crazy... the writing was ok tho..

liquid-tension

HSC
yeh, i copmpltetly ran out of time for the persepctive drawing.
oh well NO MORE TESTS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)