Graphics - Major Project (1 Viewer)

scottisawesome

HSC
(my apologies if this is in the wrong section)

Currently I am in year 12 doing 'Industrial Technology - Graphics'.

I have a few questions I'm wondering if some of the people on this forum can answer a few of them regarding my portfolio with my major project.

Is there a technical name for 'wardrobe' or a bedrooms closet? For example, the bathroom is known as a 'water closet (or W.C) and I'm curious if there is a name of some sort which makes the word 'wardrobe' sound more of a higher standard?

and

In the portfolio, am I suppose to refer to a double story house as a double story house? Or is double story a reasonable word for it?

I'm working on my portfolio now and I'd rather understand what I should call them before I actually write them as 'wardrobe' and 'double story'.

cheers.

notmyrealname

HSC
N/A
(my apologies if this is in the wrong section)

Currently I am in year 12 doing 'Industrial Technology - Graphics'.

I have a few questions I'm wondering if some of the people on this forum can answer a few of them regarding my portfolio with my major project.

Is there a technical name for 'wardrobe' or a bedrooms closet? For example, the bathroom is known as a 'water closet (or W.C) and I'm curious if there is a name of some sort which makes the word 'wardrobe' sound more of a higher standard?
WIR (Walk In Robe) if it's a walk in wardrobe
and

In the portfolio, am I suppose to refer to a double story house as a double story house? Or is double story a reasonable word for it?

I'm working on my portfolio now and I'd rather understand what I should call them before I actually write them as 'wardrobe' and 'double story'.
double storey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)