Multimedia Yr 12-In need of help. (1 Viewer)

Mikiie

HSC
Hi everyone, I usually just lurk around and read threads, but I'm in a bit of trouble here.

Most of you should know that term 2 is just around the corner and Major works will be due soon. Most people in my class have already got a solid idea and at least 20-30 pages of their folio done.

I had the idea of making a website about a video game, where I would make videos and help pages ect.. stupid idea anyway.
Our new Multimedia teacher gave me horrible marks for our last assessment, which was essentially completing 15 pages of our folio. So now I'm stuck with no idea on what to do for my major work. I know that I want it to be a website, I'm fairly proficient in web development and I actually enjoy it, I figure if I'm going to be spending some time on a project, I may as well enjoy it.

I already have a fair chunk of my folio done for my other project, but I can easily modify that to change it to my new idea. So it would be really handy if you guys could give me some ideas on good major works.

Thank you in advanced, Mikiie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)