80 Pages for a portfolios???!! (1 Viewer)

Domsky

HSC
Heey guys just wondering what should i put for my 80 pages of timber portfolio?!
i have gotten most of the things tht needs to be there but i need more!?!
any suggestions!!

Domsky

HSC
Well i have the research part, statement of intent, OHS and Budget plan and other stuff but i dont have any sketches yet..i need help creating some sort of CAD drawing...etc

qwerty44

HSC
I wouldn't know anything about CAD, but you could speak to a teacher at school or look at simple tutorials online.

Domsky

HSC
Cool, im yeah im probably leaning on the simple tutorial online stuff but im not goin to go to my teacher....my teacher knows im the brain of the class...sorry if i sound boastful but its the truth and CAD is some computer skecthes etc like google sketch....
Btw thanks for your help and replying :) i really appreciate it :)

qwerty44

HSC
Cool, im yeah im probably leaning on the simple tutorial online stuff but im not goin to go to my teacher....my teacher knows im the brain of the class...sorry if i sound boastful but its the truth and CAD is some computer skecthes etc like google sketch....
Btw thanks for your help and replying :) i really appreciate it :)
Just because you are considered the smart one, there is no shame in asking questions. In fact it's asking questions that will make you smarter.

Domsky

HSC
Just because you are considered the smart one, there is no shame in asking questions. In fact it's asking questions that will make you smarter.
Wise comment, but i guess your right but still im sticking on my guns...i will probably do that in other subjects that im struggling on...but yeah thanks anyway....i take that advice...:)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
don't be an idiot. if you need help, ask. fuck your pride.

Domsky

HSC
^^Without pride, i feel low so i cant let it go and its a part of me..so deal with it...:)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wise comment, but i guess your right but still im sticking on my guns...i will probably do that in other subjects that im struggling on...but yeah thanks anyway....i take that advice...:)
I was first in Extension 2 Mathematics by a long shot and I still asked questions.

If you don't learn to swallow your pride now, you will be in BIG trouble when it comes to the workplace.

If you maintain this attitude, you will often be hearing "Do you have a problem with authority?"

kazemagic

HSC
Imagine that you are gonna die the next day. Will you regret your actions? It would be beneficial if you watched the Steve Job's speech at Stanford :)

Sorry for going off topic though

Domsky

HSC
Imagine that you are gonna die the next day. Will you regret your actions? It would be beneficial if you watched the Steve Job's speech at Stanford :)

Sorry for going off topic though
LOL...no worries about going off topic but last time i checked this is Industrial timber and i need help with my stuff plus this is not a Dr Phil show where we talk about my pride if i wanted a lecture about my 'pride' i should have hire a counsoller to talk about it...and tbh i don't care about pride because it makes a man the powerful and strong person he can be and with pride he can build an empire!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)