So, Journals aren't marked? (1 Viewer)

OReilly

HSC
Was just browsing through the board of studies website trying to look at how to properly format my journal and I came across this:

[h=3]"22. Should a journal, diary or internet blog be included in the folio?[/h]
No. Journals, diaries and/or internet blogs should not be required to assess a major project. They are more useful as part of the internal assessment process (for instance, they help teachers validate the authenticity of projects). Students are requested to have their journals or diaries (if one has been kept) available in the rare case that a marker wishes to see further evidence of authenticity.
Journals or diaries are important to help keep track of progress on the project or production difficulties. Some of this information is relevant to the examination criteria and should be included in the folio.
If all or parts of a journal, diary or blog are included in the folio, they will be included in the page parameters."

The journal was probably the thing I've been freaking out the most about! Stupid me not taking the time to learn this sooner... And my teacher never actually said they weren't marked. She seemed to be pushing my class a lot to keep our diaries in order. I will however need to make sure that I place problems I had and solutions in my "development of ideas/research" section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)