Does the IT Trial Exam matter? (1 Viewer)

Drake

Does the Information Technology VET course exam matter?. if i fail or just get like 50%.. does it really matter? Is it just another competency or what.

ALso. I ONLY have 10units. so does that mean i have to do the exam when the HSC comes round?..

kinda need a answer now.but oh well..

ps: my IT trial exam is tomoro and im so lazy to study for it.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
all the trials count otherwise they wouldnt have them
as far as exams for the 10 units it depends on if u have board endorsed course or not. they all count towards your mark but u may not have to do the actuall hsc for all of them but u need at least 10 units to even be able to sit the HSC.
Having 10 units means that they will count all of your subjects towards your mark or UAI depending on what ur going for.
I have 11 units so if I bomb out in one of my subjects then theyll only count 10 units not the 11 so its like another chance to do well... i think
help?
goodluck with ya trails
Bec :p

P.S i was too lazy to study for my trials as well :p

Last edited:

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
it accounts for nothing whatsoever, the only thing that matters is the hsc exam for IT VET.

for instance, I failed last years IT stuff at school but it didn't make any difference in the hsc. what you get in the hsc exam, is the one and only and total mark overall for IT VET...

or at least, that how it worked last year. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)