automation/mechanisation (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
Ok, well Mechanisation is like where machines are brought in to replace what would normaly have been done by hand eg: a drop saw insted of a hand held rip saw or what ever it's called.

So Automation must be where machines replace the workers. eg: people used to make cars, now robots do.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I hope it did. IT is the hardest subject to study for, because the syllibus is so grah.

Do u think u'll go ok? I've done a few past papers and wrote some notes on like training issues and stuff. There is a whole bunch of little sections in the www.hsc.csu.edu.au I think thats the webby, on that web page that helped with my study.

geeb

HSC
im trying to study for it now!!!
that website is pretty good, its pretty much all the notes that our teacher gave us.
i think the first 3 qu's are usually ok cause its pretty much only general knowledge, or so i have found! the last 2 are the ones i go best in because that is on the focus area.
what focus area do u do SweetSeasons?

i think i'll do well, i think its cause i dont have much trouble understanding the stuff its only the automation/mechanisation that got me. im aiming for band 6 and if lucky i think i can get it, my internals marks were good.
how about you? how do u think u'll go?

rp

mechnisation n automation

For multimedia -

Mechanisation - Machines (eg, robotic cd duplicator)
Automation - Automatically (eg, Macros or scripts)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I do timber and furniture industories. I should go alright, I need about 80% to get above 90 overall, and my rank was first so yeah hopefully industral tech wont drag me down.

Yeah i'm just using notes my teacher gave me, we did all the past exams in class, so I'm tryn 2 focus on the topics brought up in those. You can't really studdy for section 2, in my exam, I just hav eto memories some knock down joints and some methods of construction, or what have you.

I'm more worried about my english modules, then industrial tech.

gerardk

how shit is it having IT and english on the same day - there is 4 weeks of hsc exam surely they could have put us on a different day. i swear they have no brains at all.

Soulja_000

U guys think IT is hard to study for? try having a teacher with no idea, seriously our teacher has not helped us one bit with the theory, we would have done one lesson of theory all year! lol good luck to me for tomorrrow

rp

Hey how'd u ppl find the ITMM test?
2 much technology shit i didnt know i think...

Hey Soulja_000... i know wat u mean, i have a dikhead teacher 2 that hasnt taught me shit n prac n theory... he looks like Splinter from ninja turtles... lol

geeb

HSC
my teacher wasnt much good either!
whats the go with ind. tech. teachers??? has anyone got one that can teach??

i thought the exam was ok, guess i'll find out later if i went any good!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
We did all our theory in the end... like a few weeks before the exam. But it was that or do it during the time that we had for our majors. As it was my whole class was doing their majors at like 2am the night before so we just wouldnt have had time to do theory before or during then. Industrial Tech is pretty much practical based

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)