Multimedia Industry Study Report (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys
I've gotten a multimedia assessment and, as you know, its pretty hard to get proper info as the course is pretty new and, lets face it, theory is minimal.
So here is my assessment. Feel free to point me in the right direction or to give me some info :)
Thanks in advance

Section 1

1.1Industries overview.

1. structure and organisations
2. business issues
3. legislation and regulations
4. social and environmental issues
5. important trends

1.2 Case Study of a specific multimedia industry
1. business structure
2. management processes including produciton, marketing, qualtiy.
3. technologies and production processes.
4. effect of regulations including employment, OH&S
5. impact on community and environment

Section 2

2.1 Computers
Recent advances in computer hardware and software have had amajor impact on the develpment of multimedia papplications.
Select 3 hardware/software subsystems. These may be specific types of devices such as disk drives, modems, sound cards, etc or more general areas such as operating systems, music, video, etc.
For each subsystem:
1. identify the major technological advanced that have occured in over the past 5 to 10 years. Include details of dates, manufactures, models/versions, specs and costs.
2. explain how each of these developments have improved the quality or efficiency of multimedia production. Identify trends and expected devlopments in the future.

2.2 Emerging Technologies
Identify and describe an emerging comp technology and outline its expected impact on multimeida industries.
Choose one multimedia industry area

2.3 People
Identify one occupation within your chosen industry area. Provide a job description for that occupation and outline the typical educational and other entry qualificaitons.

2.4 Organisations
1. Name a professional organisation within your chosen industyr area. Identify its membership base and describe its functions and benefits to members.
2. Name a regulatory body within your chosen industry area. Describe its fucntions and powers.
3. Identify a code of conduct that applies within your chosen industry area. Describe the most important provisions of the code.

Glad thats done, i had to type the whole thing up so sorry bout typos. Thanks again for any help.
Cheers guys and gl wit your major projects :) or congrats if your already out of school :)

XpEr|aL

HSC
need help

hey men kan u giv us infoz of a company. eg. ikea or anything. itz for my industry study assessmentz. n i kant find any infos at ikea.com. so kan u plz help us men. thanx lotz laterz

HSC
Na sory mate i haven't got nothing like that. we do jack all theory in our class so yeah, sorry. Try the resources page there might be something useful there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)