I.T. Graphics - Industry study report - ANY help greatly appreciated!!! (1 Viewer)

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
Was anybody else given this report to do? For me, it's due 26th of April - 1st day back... less than a week to work out what to do!!!
I just can't decipher these points that i'm supposed to write about!
Here, i'll write type them out: (the focus area refers to Graphics industries)

- Give a general overview of the focus area that you have studied, the types of operations and products that are produced and an indication of what raw materials are used and where they come from.

- Discuss the effect on society of two emerging technologies in your focus area. Concentrate on the cost of manufactured products and the changes in the labour market.

- Compare the production techniques and quality of modern manufactured products in your focus area with those produced in the early 20th century. (Choose no more than three products to discuss)

- Discuss the effects that the industry in your focus area, over the last 50 years, has had on the physical environment.

The report can include diagrams must not exceed 4 pages in total. I've got a rough idea about the 2nd and 4th point, but im totally stuffed for the 1st and 3rd point.
If anyone has any notes or any ideas about ANY of the above points, that would be totally awesome! :)
I'm willing to swap graphics study notes!

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
What are YOU designing for your HSC M.P.?

Ahem, well my report went... hmmm, reasonable, no thanks to anyone of you guys! Just kidding.
I'm not a regular user on this student forum so maybe i got NO replies because it was the first time i made a thread :eek:P
So what is everyone designing for their major projects? I'm desinging a children's playground structure, y'know, with the slides and clatter bridges and monkey bars and the lot.
It's looking heaps fun! I wonder if one day i can make it real...
Anyway, i have to make a model of it by the end of this term.
How was everyone's half yearly exam results? mine were fully sic. rank 2nd in my class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)