Dent at UQ (1 Viewer)

Spon888

HSC
if anyone recognises this, ive posted this in the Griffith Thread too

Recently a very real decision came to me, what to put for first preference for Dentistry for QTAC

- University of Queensland
- Griffith University

Looking at it from an interstate point of view, I'll have to move out anyway and they are about 1hour between each other so I'm not fussed about where they are. So for other people out there applying,

-which is your First Preference?
-and Why?

Also if anyone already goes to UQ and would like to either sell it to me or say bad things about Griffith, nows your chance.

I'm swayed by the new facilities at Griffith and its awesome SurfersParadise location, but then I'm torn between the traditional buildings of UQ and its central position in Brisbane. Any recommendations?

Hurri

HSC
cmon....everyone knows UQ > griffith.

UQ first and second years, alot of your stuff is integrated into the beautiful st lucia campus. We have a fkin lake! cmon...

Also, i'm pretty sure UQ has a higher cutoff (i think it was OP1..UAI99+ last year). More prestige.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hurri said:
cmon....everyone knows UQ > griffith.

UQ first and second years, alot of your stuff is integrated into the beautiful st lucia campus. We have a fkin lake! cmon...

Also, i'm pretty sure UQ has a higher cutoff (i think it was OP1..UAI99+ last year). More prestige.
Prestige means nothing in med/dent terms. Plus UQ is affiliated with Dr Death ;)

bcfighter

HSC
cud anione plz tell me wat da UAI cutoff is for dent at UQ and griffith..thnks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)