Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business (1 Viewer)

oOFallenAngelOo

HSC
Hi all!

I'm currently studying in Cairns at James Cook University and I'm in my first year of my Bachelor of Laws/Business dual degree. However, I will be moving to Brisvegas at the start of 2007 so I'm currently applying to a few universities down there.

I notice that the Bachelor of Laws is available at the St Lucia campus but the Bachelor of Business is available at the Ipswich campus. I understand that these two degrees can be combined at UQ, but I'm a bit confused as to how it works when the degrees are at two separate campuses. Does this mean that I would have to go to the two separate campuses (as I see that neither degrees are available externally)? :confused: Can someone help me out with some information about this? My QTAC application is due on September 29th (in 4 days!) sorry about the late notice!! It would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Luv D
xOx

Trev

stix
HSC
Yeah, it looks like you would have to go to the different campuses. There are shuttle buses from the centre of UQ to Ipswich campus a few times throught the day, I see it leave at like 7 or 8am sometimes as a few guys in my college go to Ipswich.
Your best bet is to ring up UQ and enquire!

oOFallenAngelOo

HSC
Thanks heaps for the quick response! I had tried yesterday to call UQ however I was on hold for so long I just gave up in the end! Thanks.

Luv D
xOx

ikabod

HSC
N/A
Just in case anyone else looks at this thread the BLaws/BBus is able to be undertaken solely through the St Lucia campus. PM me with questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)