does n e one on the forum go here (1 Viewer)

craz

HSC
i like ur confidence. its my top CHOICE! im not that smart and i can aim for 90's but i wont get there ill probably only get high 70's early 80's...la trobe there's one in bundoora, city campus, bendigo and the albury campus in NSW.

span23

There isn's actually one in Albury its in Wodonga, but seeing as most people from the city think they are the same place, its an easy mistake to make, Like Echuca and Moama i guess. Us Alburians tend to dislike our association with Wodongarian bogans!

I wouldn't say the UAI's are terrible, in Wodonga yes, but thats cos they are trying to attract more students. I would be able to get in so easily, cos as well as the UAI's being around 50 for most of the limited courses they offer, but they also give you UAI bonuses if your from the area! Anyway, Pharmacy in Bendigo i'd say would be in the 90s somewhere and some of their other science courses are pretty high. You need to look in VTAC to get a better idea, cos the ones in UAC ie. only showing Wodonga courses, is pretty pathetic.

Last edited:

Adzi

there is one in sydney. yorke st. its only recently moved here. its very private. in an office building. they offer business courses only.

Dingo

Banned
well im glad pharmacy is in the 90s, id be worried if they accepted students into pharmacy with 50s.

peace^^

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I have always assumed it (La Trobe) was referred to as the Albury-Wodonga campus *ducks for cover* - Oh well, that is the printing in the 2004 La Trobe Uni Handbook. I have Bendigo and Albury-Wodonga campus somewhere in my pref. list - I'd have to look up my prefs on VTAC again - made some rather extensive changes in the week of receiving our marks, so I can merely recall my top 3 preferences.

Dingo

Banned
if i was living in melbourne i would pick La Trobe as my last pref.
but since i live in Sydney, its hella too far.

peace^^

Dingo

Banned
hey the La Trobe uni city campus in Melbourne, thats sorta equivalent to UTS in sydney...

So im gathering La Trobe is a pretty good uni aye?

Its just like saying Usyd has a good uni in the city, but its also got shit ones with low cut offs in Orange, so its the same as La Trobe i guess.

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)