All on my lonesome... (1 Viewer)

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
I'm going to apply for either a bcomm and becon or just a bcomm in august for jan 2008 enrolement at the mo i am in the u.k and i will be coming over with my afmily so possibly staying with them.

Wold it be better for me to stay in uni accom. or at home with them, if you had the choice what would you do?

Also I wil be by myself and know nobody and on the other side of the world which is a bit daunting, how easy is it to meet people there fo i'm by myself because some of you would have come/ will come with friends?

Any help from peeps who know people who cam by themselves or people who will be coming by them selves/ starting 2nd semester now would be great.

Thanks

Pommy babe :wave:

krayzie_

HSC
Stay with your family if its close to the uni, this way you don't have to worry about money as much as you would if you were staying by yourself.

Don't be too worried about that yet, you will meet people eventually and make friends - remember not everyone who goes to uni will know someone else who is also going there, so your in the same boat with many people starting this semester and the next!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)