Where did all the UQ people go? (1 Viewer)

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
Why are there hardly any UQ peeps on here as compared to other Aus uni's ie. UNSW, and USyd? Is there another website where you are all congregating?
Pommy Babe :wave:

HSC
The reason why there are so many USyd and UNSW people is because the forum is focussed on NSW. There's so much NSW-centred content that interstate people tend not to bother.

Its nice to know that there's someone else on here not from NSW or Victoria- I'm from WA.

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
so are there any forums which are based in queensland or do uq students just not bother with them?

Thanks Pommy Babe :wave:

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
babikakez said:
Its nice to know that there's someone else on here not from NSW or Victoria- I'm from WA.
I'm from London and my predicted A-level grades equate to a Queensland score of 98 so hopefully I should get into the Commerce course at UQ. I want to go next year so enrolment in feb '08, which is why it would be good to hear from people who are there or in the same situation of applying this august, because i'm on the other side of the world and unlike the majority of applicants, i can't discuss the whole thing with my mates cos they don't understand the aussie system.

So if anyone knows any other web-sites feel free to p.m. me or reply below!!! :)

Pommy Babe :wave:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'll probably be transferring to UQ in 2008. (Yes Trev, I know I said that about this year, but I'm for REALZ now)

Transferring to Computer System Engineering/Mathematics.

Hopefully it's a nice mix of applied maths, electronics, and computer science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)