who applied for a scholarship at scu? (1 Viewer)

gem_max

HSC
Hehe i also applied for the scholarships dude but dont worry i probably stand no chance. Then agen there is 2 of them up for grabs so who knows? Maybe we'll both get one and rule the world mwhahahaha!

gem_max

HSC
oooh did u live in the right region for the industry ones? I lived in the feeder region for the star scheme but not for the ind schols damn aye. Oh well good luck dude!

gem_max

HSC
whoa shaz u really gutted me! But well done thats an excellent score and im sure ul get that scholarship so yay shaz! I got 88.35 which im happy with but i dunno how good itll look against everyone elses that applied for the schol.... unless it was just us hahahah thatd be so funny!

jackie_23

I applied and got 90.80. Has anyone heard back about the sTAR scheme? I dont know if ours got through

shazabdazla

hehe....i wish they told us HOW they would notify us of successful receipt of a scholarship etc...hehe ie phone, email.....and exactly WHEN!!!

oh well...i'm guessing that if i don't get a call today i have missed out :(

gem_max

HSC
I know! Its soooo hard to wait for anything anymore with how much weve had to wait for EVERYTHING in the last yr hey. Yo SCU ppls TELL US NOW! Um please?

jackie_23

Is there only two scholarships for the whole of SOuthern Cross University or two for each campus?
I don't think my applicaiton got through anyway

gem_max

HSC
mmm theyve sent out the star scheme things weeks ago didnt they shaz? Id email the buggers pronto in case it was lost cos i doubt theyd hav turned u down. I havent heard any feedback on the schols either so looks like we'll hav to wait til january. Bit pooed bout that. I want to find out now!

shazabdazla

OH SHYTE!!!

i just rang up scu cos i'm going on holiday tomorrow..

i got the summerland credit union scholarship!!! $15,000!!!

apparently they are processing them today, so you should get notified within a few days!!!!

good luck! :D

gem_max

HSC
REALLY?! Thats fantastic dude! Whoa what a good xmas present hey and thatll be a relief on the pocket. Thanks for telling us bout the processing too cos im moving to coffs soon and i was worried about the mail so thats a huge relief too. Congrats again. Can u still get the vice chancellor's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)