URGENT!Anyone got MED Interview at JCU? Need your help! (1 Viewer)

jagat

HSC
Hey, did anyone here get an interview for Med at JCU? If so please tell me what date is your interview on? Mine is on the 10th of December, but i was looking to swap the date with someone here (JCU staff says thats the only way possible to change your interview date) as i have somewhere important to be overseas(not relaxing on a holiday mind you).

donarh

HSC
Hey, did anyone here get an interview for Med at JCU? If so please tell me what date is your interview on? Mine is on the 10th of December, but i was looking to swap the date with someone here (JCU staff says thats the only way possible to change your interview date) as i have somewhere important to be overseas(not relaxing on a holiday mind you).

hey! i would be glad to swap with you. mines on the 4th of the dec but i got another interview and i don't to cancel on that :(

let me know asap

jagat

HSC
hi im sorry about replying so late but I have already switched mine with someone else and funnily enough im now on the 4th of December same date as you

liveyourlife

HSC
hey jagat
what sort of questions where asked in your interview?
and wat qualities do JCU like to have?

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Those who applied for Medicine (interstate) at JCU, did you guys get an offer/interview? I applied for medicine at JCU and all that I've heard from them after my application was this:

"Thank you for choosing JCU on your QTAC application.
As you have applied for QTAC’s Educational Access Scheme (EAS) you may be eligible for financial assistance for your university study. We encourage you to submit an application for financial assistance under the JCU Access Fund. Applications close on 30 November 2012 for the early offer round. Successful applicants will be notified in early January.

New full-time undergraduate students who are experiencing financial hardship can apply. You don't need top grades to apply. The following scholarships are available depending on the level of financial hardship:
· JCU Access Scholarship - $5,000 paid in two equal instalments in your first year of study.

· JCU Access Bursary - $1,500 paid in two equal instalments in your first year of study."

Basically, They told me to apply for a Scholarship. Did anyone else get this message too?
I did not get any calls for an interview offer.... and btw when do the interview offers for 'interstate' applicants come out? Is this after the atar?... The email message states that early January is the month when successful applicants will be notified... but thats just for the schloarship right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)