On-Campus Accommodation at Bundoora: The University Lodge VS Graduate House (1 Viewer)

ajn_sth_aust

HSC
I intend a Bachelor of Journalism at La Trobe Bundoora in 2011 (if I get accepted into the course!).

I plan to live on-campus and have been researching my options via the La Trobe University website.

I have narrowed my options down to University Lodge and Graduate House. Although these are postgraduate facilities, I am older than most students at the undergraduate colleges (22 yo; so technically classified as a mature age student) and I'm a fairly quiet studious person, so though I might be suited better to the environment at the two I have selected.

As I will be unable to attend the Open Day in August, I though I might get the opinions of those who already attend La Trobe about which one is 'better' (although that is always subjective of course).

Also, feel free to comment on the other accomodation options at Bundoora, for the benefit of other prospective students (or start a new a new thread on it); I notice there's not already a thread on La Trobe accomodation, like there is for many other universities.

lew935

HSC
Sorry for the bump, but can anybody add to this thread as I plan on moving down there next year for my course and am currently looking at accommodation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)