Thread: University of Queensland: Dual Degrees and Majors

HSC

Question University of Queensland: Dual Degrees and Majors

Hello

I'm in year 12 at the moment (I do my HSC in 2017) and I have some pretty complex questions regarding what I can and can't do in terms of number of courses and majors at uni.

I'm excessively passionate about science, so the science/technology field is where I want to go and do research in (I'm aware a PhD is needed for that).

The University of Queensland has a Bachelor of Science/Biomedical Science dual degree. Since Biomedical Science doesn't have any majors there, I was wondering if I could study this:
    Bachelor of Science (Biophysics (dual major)/Physics (single major))/Biomedical Science.

The biophysics major is apparently a dual major, so combined with a major in physics as well would be a triple major (is that right?)... PLUS a degree in biomedical science. Is this even allowed by the uni? And would it even be humanly possible to study all that at once (in a 4 year period)?

Thankyou! I'm sorry if that was too confusing and long. I will answer any questions to help answer this
    0 following

Cadet
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: University of Queensland: Dual Degrees and Majors

Better late than never... It really does depend on the university and their degree program, it's best to speak to a careers advisor at your university. You can only have two majors under one degree however.

Thread Information