Dentistry at Adelaide (1 Viewer)

Nelly_04

HSC
Today I got a letter for an oral assessment for dentistry at adelaide....just a bit curious, since I thought the oral assessments had happened ages ago and offers are already out and everything...did anyone else get a late invitation as well?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
My friend had his in December. He did not get accepted, though (unfortunately - hell, his UAI was in the 99's). He is very curious about your situation. What did your invitation say?

Could your postie simply have delayed in sending it to you?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
haha welcome to adel.. lots of high UAIs dun get in..
like lots of med rejects get the dent.. 2nd round..

umm i did 1 yr ago :)

Nelly_04

HSC
I don't think the postie sent it late since the interview is at the end of jan, but it is quite strange nonetheless....i think these interviews maybe for ppl who put dentistry as their second preference and didn't make it into their first preference.

Spon888

HSC
How is Dentistry at Adelaide compared to the other unis in Australia? And what sort of chance do you think interstate students have against local students?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Spon888 said:
How is Dentistry at Adelaide compared to the other unis in Australia? And what sort of chance do you think interstate students have against local students?
It's equitable to UWA and UMelb BDSc. its lik the 2nd or 3rd oldest dental school in Oz... i cant remember tho..
Very clinical orientated.

It is a very large cohort for dentistry and very difficult.

Interstate students have a chance as good as locals cos dentistry is one of SA exports to NSW especially to the hunter region.. there is special workplacement in Newcastle.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
What exactly is the oral assessment ? Is it like an interview or something ? Cos I was looking through some of the info on the net and I had no idea what the oral assessment was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)