Attractive to Employment? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
What do you think? Would following this career path lead to a fisheries industry related employment?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sure thing, i think the main thing you would have to look out for would be the subsequent backlash in the market, apart from that i think thats a decent set up.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yes I think it might. However, in 20 to 30 years I don't think that career path would be as attractive. By all means go for it now, but this is one of those cases where the change in career paths occurs often.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
with a sexy pout like that, i'm pretty sure you can 'fish' anywhere ;)

HSC
N/A
But if market regulation minimises the fluctuating curves that might occur down the track, then I think you could keep the current plan, and even then you could probably switch to a better set up if one appeared in the future.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Well, it all depends upon the seasonal socio-economic factor of the south east nations, assuming they do structure a somewhat workable and manageable system, you're still faced with an overwhelming position of incremential distinction.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well recent advancements in that field means you can now artificially keep the curves as they are for many years to come with minimal visible affects of the alterations.

HSC
N/A
That's a point, the industry can help create a false trading barrier which will in effect stall the decline in the market value. But I'm not sure if the cost-benefit analysis would favour actually installing this market barrier and the costs it would involve, be any better than just letting market forces take run their course and then switching to new south east asian markets?

^___^
HSC
an extensive report can be found here:

http://www.wws.princeton.edu/~ota/disk3/1983/8302/830206.PDF#search='maritime%20employment%20curve'

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
True, thinking along those lines, there is a natural decline in which artificial barriers can only minimise.

In some cases it is better to switch quickly and allow the markets to regenerate over a few generations.

HSC
N/A
Would it be more effective in a gradual overlapping switch in which you access both markets before you complete the actual switch? Or should you abandon one before undertaking the risks of entering this new market?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Mednez: True, but you must remember what ever you put into the market must be protected via an artifical barrier. Otherwise the market curves become too large and breaks off into an unattractive market and a small juvenile market, which you must support if it is to survive. Overall not a good option.

HSC
N/A
yeah, juvenille markets are often linked to the deteriation of market forces as a consequence. What you'd need to do is find an alternative market and then when the initial market sections into a mature and juvenille market, you should switch to the thrid unrelated industry market usually located in a different geographic region.

HSC
N/A
MedNez said:
The employment history looks fine - you shouldn't have a problem getting into the market with that. Exquisite curves - no recession in sight.
Yes, I especially like the interlinking of the the two curves in the employment history diagram. It suggests that maybe you could access the two markets at the same time, which would lead to a much increased chance of employment and market penetration.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ice Queen Wendy said:
yeah, juvenille markets are often linked to the deteriation of market forces as a consequence. What you'd need to do is find an alternative market and then when the initial market sections into a mature and juvenille market, you should switch to the thrid unrelated industry market usually located in a different geographic region.
Depends on how heavily you wish to invest in the juvenile market.

If you heavily invest financially into the market it may be able to support you towards the end of your life.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Under the sea
Under the sea
There'll be no accusations
Just friendly crustaceans
Under the sea

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
Under the sea
Under the sea
There'll be no accusations
Just friendly crustaceans
Under the sea
We're talking about maritime employment markets and emerging industrial markets in realtion to fisheries and you post some crap poety???

What were you thinking, we're trying to have a serious forum conversation here. :D :p ;)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
It's completely relevant; I don't know what you're talking about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)