AIM Overseas (1 Viewer)

jess083

HSC
Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone has done an exchange program or short course through AIM overseas? I saw them at my uni exchange expo and thought it sounded good but wanted to see if anyone had actually done it before? Did you get credit for it?

Thanks!!

JMac1

HSC
Hi there!

I did a short course through AIM Overseas. I attended the Global Leadership Program in 2008 and I'm actually going back again this year! It was absolutely amazing which is why I'm going back. AIM were really helpful in submitting the application for the program, organising payments, preparing for the trip, getting in contact with the program organisers etc. As part of the program I did two courses and I got full credit at my university (the University of Canberra) for two full elective courses. I think you can usually get credit as an elective but it might depend on how strict your course convener is! Best thing to do is discuss is with your convener and plead your case. I would definitely advise doing a program with them though. The short term programs are great if you can't afford to take an entire semester off (I couldn't as I work in the holidays).

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)