New Zealand Unis (1 Viewer)

Andi0390

HSC
I'm considering seeing if I can transfer to a University in New Zealand. I was just wondering if anyone has done this before, or thought about this?

I'm looking at Uni of Otago, Uni of Auckland and Victoria Uni of Wellington. My UAI gets me in and they have the courses that I would like to study, and being an Australian citizen means that I can use their student loans for uni fees.

So does anyone have opinions or anything?

I've looked into exchange etc. but I actually want to stay there for a few years, not just a semester or two. I know there are many good aussie unis (i'm supposedly at one) but I just want something far away.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
New Zealand is such a nice place to live. I've been to Auckland and I quite like the city. I think you should go for it. The cost of living is lower if not similar to major cities in Australia.

Apply for admission directly to the uni at NZ and see what happens. Ask for transfer of credits so you don't have to re-start all over if you are applying to a degree in a similar field to the one you are currently doing.

Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)