Study in Germany? (1 Viewer)

irenestark

HSC
I'm thinking into going to Germany to study Graphic Design. Does anyone know any good university that stands out from others? And is it problematic to study there for a foreigner?

leabohm

HSC
I'm thinking into going to Germany to study Graphic Design. Does anyone know any good university that stands out from others? And is it problematic to study there for a foreigner?

Hi, I don't know how studying Graphic Design in Germany is but I know some general things about the student life there as I studied foreign journalism. There are plenty of good universities in Germany and the good thing is that the majority offer tuition-free education for international students, and the studies are in English language.

I'd say that if you want to have a good studying life you should get a scholarship to fund your studies because working doesn't always go hand in hand with studying. You end not doing either one properly. Scholarships are offered by universities to international students and are not that hard to get if you have good scores.

I'd recommend you take a look at http://www.study-in.de/en/ and www.mawista.com/en/study-in-germany/ for more information on scholarships and studying in Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)