Student Exchange (1 Viewer)

Whovian95

HSC
Hey,
I am interested in taking part in the student exchange programs offered by both usyd and macquarie uni.
But I am wondering will I be able to do this if I am going to do B economics or B arts with a major in economics? Will the student exchange benefit me with these degrees?
also if I did do student exchange, which year of my studies will i be doing it in (second year, third year?)
Any info is greatly appreciated!

so_what

HSC
Hi there,
I'm going on exchange this year but I am doing B.A/B.Eco at UNSW. As it is hard to match econ courses directly to overseas courses, I chose to do the last few subjects of my Arts degree. This was heaps easy as they were all elective subjects with no need to find a direct match to a course at UNSW. But you can always do business electives overseas.
You can go whenever you want to, but you cannot go in the final semester of your final year. Other than that, up to you really. So that would leave you with sem 1 year 2, sem 2 year 2, and sem 1 year 3. I think. This is because it takes a year to apply. So, I am going on exchange in sem 2 2014, therefore I had to apply in sem 2 2013.
I think student exchange will benefit you no matter what degree you are doing. Plus it will be heaps of fun.

P.S
I love your username.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)