Exchange to UK/USA Cost? (2 Viewers)

awesomeguy123

HSC
Hey guys, im just wondering whether anyone has any idea how much it would cost to go on exchange for a semester? Just a ballpark figure. 20k?

madharris

HSC
N/A
My friend who's going on exchange to the UK told me that they suggested at least 10k, but he also said that after calculating expenses and stuff, that that's definitely not enough. He then told me about 16/17 should be fine (for what he wants to do)

so_what

HSC
They say have about $2,200 per month. You can also usually find expenses on your chosen university's site. I'm going to the University of Glasgow in September and my aim is to have between $17,000-$20,000. But this is inclusive of my travel afterwards and during.

tumbler66

HSC
N/A
Anybody out there been to University of Chicago? I am in my 3rd semester now and I'm considering going on exchange there. Anybody knows how much it will cost to rent a house outside there? Should I live in a dorm or should I live off campus? Thanks a bunch!

A799

HSC
They say have about $2,200 per month. You can also usually find expenses on your chosen university's site. I'm going to the University of Glasgow in September and my aim is to have between $17,000-$20,000. But this is inclusive of my travel afterwards and during.
omg.

It's THAT expensive?! /How does someone not come back crippled with an empty bank account/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)